Nearly a year

Sept nanti,Setahun we moved here.And can you imagine I am still cleaning and decluttering.
Alhamdulillah minggu ni mood cleaning datang and seronoknya cleaning.Rumah makin minimal and I love it.
There are some things that we are not able to let go.Lil one toys I have put aside,nak hantar balik kampung nanti.
I've got collages that need to be put up on the wall but wait for hubby to do that.I tak pandai nak paku paku ni kang lubang dinding.
I need to go shop for blinds for the balcony.
Apart from that,we are fine alhamdulillah.

Haritu dok kemas baju Lil one and I.Seronoknya because have donated banyak jugak.
Ada at one corner of the house,things to bawak turun masuk kereta.Need to recycle and buang.

I love it when I come into this comel place that everything is nice and kemas.
Lil one and hubby cannot say anything because kalau mood I datang,habis satu rumah I kemas.And if tak ada mood pun,they all cannot say anything..ha ha ha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day