try ...

Today I am going to try and read a little over again.
When you read, you broaden your knowledge



Lately I feel like I am soul searching. I want to get to know my inner soul better.
When quiet happnens, there is silence.
When there is silence you can hear what your inner soul is saying

I shut my mouth a lot now because I'd rather be on the safe side... Not saying sometjing that people don't like to hear...
I shut my mouth a lot because when you're at your lowest , your sayings doesn't matter.
What a world we live in, when you're blessed with luxury, you tend to go overboard when you talk or act but those without luxuRy, our sayings don't matter

I just pray to ALLAH that I remain calm and sensible if given the opportunity to havE luxuries in my life.

embed src="http://www.greetvalley.com/graphics/glitter_text3.swf?mes=Mommy%2CIbu%2CMama%2CBonda%2CMak%2CMom%0D&gr=9&fs=29" quality="high" wmode="transparent" menu=false width="800" height="175">
click to create your glitter text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day