Good morning my blog . Today hubby and I had breakfast and chat yet again...we are at a position in our lives that we tend to learn a lot from our surroundings.

This is a topic I heard the other day..

They say this: your money is your money, your husband's money is your money as well. I do believe in that saying but what happens when your husband is facing financial difficulties? Is your money his money as well?I believe so too... How far do you go to help your husband? All out kan?
Sacrifices you made will one day terbalas dengan hikmah dari ALLAH ta'ala.. Insya ALLAH..
How would you stand by your hubby? With all your might and strength or with blabbering bising kat dia? How would you handle the situation?
Orang belum pernah rasa susah, doesn't know what it feels like being at the bottom..it is hard to be there to support dari segala segi,mentally,pysically and emotionally. BUt if you're a good wife you'll do all that!

What is your stand regarding this topic?
Let me know:)

Have a nice day whoever that read my blog.
I am doing my housewifey duty now. Apalagi lah kalau bukan mengemas memasak dan berangan sorang sorang hehehe:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day