learning everyday...

Have you ever reminded yourself that you want to be a better person everyday?
I told myself this morning when facing idiotic drivers on the road.
I don't know how some people get their liscense..they drive like the road belongs to their ancestors!!! Crazy and unacceptable.
While driving this morning, ramailah yang kena "setooooopid driver!!!!" By me in the car. Helloooooo I am a road user too but I use my manners ok. I signal at the right places, I give way to people to signal but if you are one of those tak pernah diajar oleh mak bapak... Cerminlah diri sebelum memandu pagi pagi...hisj sakitnya hati I.. So after facing not one but two or more setoooooopid drivers on the road, I told myself, lead by example!!! so as usual I will give way to people and I felt good because orang tu wave back at me saying thanks dude!! Ada jugak orang yang ada manners.

Arrived home, parked and cleared my car.. I said my hellos to the cleaners cleaning at the car park, at the lobby.. I felt good treating people nicely..

Now I am going to destress myself with the balance sorting junks. That is going to make my day I am sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day