Learning something new


click to create your glitter text

Everyday is a learning experience.Sometimes you're happy,sometimes you're sad but most of all what do you learn from feeling those things?

I learned that when I am happy - I am a good mom,wife and a housewife.I enjoy my everyday day in and out duties.

When I am sad,is when I am facing a hard day as having my Pms but I cant talk about it because not everybody understand what I'm feeling.
So when I am feeling sad,I write and read to cheer myself up.

This morning Lil one asked me something and I said to her,Its really your choice and at the back of my head i was thinking,I am being an open minded mom who allows my child to make her own decisions at this young age.huh?And I also thought that if I let her make her own choices,if its the wrong choice,she will learn why its wrong or vice versa.
I am in the year 2010 ,its not the same like how we grew up.At the same time I am a very traditional mom.

Its a mix really.I hope someday when she's big enough to understand,I will let her read my blog and know the comings and goings of a mother who tries very hard to balance bringing her up in the right positive way in a very open wide world.

Now I am going to go spring clean the house:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day