still cleaning

I am still cleaning. Put some stuffs beside my sofa, I am going to sort that out later while watching tv at about 4 onwards.. Clearing spaces bit by bit.. Feeling so happy to be doing just that..because as I can see empty spaces I know I have succeeded in cleaning:)

Text dear hubby just now asking if he's up to go buy his present..hehe ya kena bawak dia because nak try and all.. See what he say nanti.
There's a whole lot of junk that I need to bring down to the car...when that gets cleared away, lagilah happy. I also need to clear lilone's bookshelf. See if my cousin is interested to take that thing away..

Okdokes. Gonna wait for Oprah to come on and enjoy my tv time
*note to self* after all the cleaning, sorting and throwing that I have been doing,ingat next time when I have the urge to shop...
Simpan duit tu lagi bagus dari beli tak tentu arah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day