why cry?

I was quite a sensitive soul this morning. He said something and tears came down running..of course he didn't see it.. I can be a very strong headed person but suddenly I cried, hey what's happening to me?I don't like to cry and show that I am weak. I don't like it. But I couldn't help it.maybe one of those days la kot. When that happens, teringat balik how it was before..

Why is it that woman cry easily?kenapa kita yang senang menangis? Orang lelaki sedar tak when they tinggi suara, tengking kita or anak kita, kitA sensitif? And bila tengok cerita bollywood pun, I cry easily.

Actually banyak yang I nak type kat sini but macam tak ada mood.. I hate the fact that pagi pagi mood I dah spoil. Hish boring betul lah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day