blur

Am I a sensitive emotional soul? How come I feel that I am being judged?why do I feel that way? Why do I feel like people are talking and questioning my position?HOw come I have this feeling?
I am in a place that everything I say or do is under watchful eye?

What should I do? Who do I talk to? What should I say? How do I say it?should I just keep it to myself? Should I say something back?

Hmmm... I wonder what people get being like that!!

In normal conversations...why do people have to make an insult of everything?why? Why do people always have something bad to say?why? In my heart I always question why.are we so perfect that we can insult anybody we want? Am I stupid or silly for not joining in?does that make me a bad person or a better person?

I don't understand lah!!!

I don't question people but why do people question me???
I don't like.

I don't know what's going to happen...but I definitely don't want to grow old that way...may ALLAH protect me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day