bully

As I saw on Oprah today, they talked about bully. What we need to teach our kids now. Saying "ignore it" is not going to help our child anymore. We have to teach them how to say "stop" " enough is enough" "I'm not taking anymore of this from you!!" We also have to teach our child to use their body language. To stand up and prove a point to the bully!!

I think it was a good show.

Very fullfilling and at the same time educating us to how to teach our child.

Talking about bully,somehow,somewhere ,somewhat... When come to think of it, mental torture is also bully. Hubby has someone like that in his family. I put a stop to it because it affected me as well. That particular some can't simply bully my husband and act as if its alright. Nope ,not to my hubby and my family. I will stand up and defend my family no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day