persiapan balik kampung

I have packed our stuffs.I am waiting for hubby to say Lets go..
Been following traffic updates the whole day today.

Hope the traffic wont be as bad like in 2003.Bumper to bumper.

Its 1.45 am and -I am still waiting. We are going to convoy!!

LIl one dok tahan mata, tak mau tidur. She said she wants to sleep in the car...
I am yawning like mad... Urghhh
Update at 2.41, tak jadi convoy.

We got ready by 3.45 am we passed the toll. Traffic was normal. Petrol station normal ...
Lil sister started the journey earlier and she updated me with traffic update when the cars all came to a halt...
We got stuCk just before the exit to bidor and stoodstill for an hour. As we passed the scene of the accident... I thought about the lorry driver.. I think with that conditon of the lorry.. He sure suffered. I could see stuffs from the lorry scattered... I could see the divider senget ... Kesian diA. Whoever he is..

Passed thru the rnr and oh my goodness.. Ramainya manusia, banyak nya kereta.

Hubby is driving and I am blogging on the road:) hehe
Ada satu kereta ni driving macam orang giler!!!... TraffiC heAvy passing guA tempurong....

click to create your glitter text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day