its malaysia day

Happy malaysia day. I am a malaysian and I am proud of it..
Since it is still holiday, everyone woke up late. I managed to clear a bit of stuffs .. There are a few balangs of raya cookies placed in front of the tv...malam malam tengok tv we will munch on em but not too many coz many more to finish:)

Something crossed my mind today again..
How do you live? With little stuffs or you have to have everything in different colors?

I have been using my crocs one only for quite a while now but LIl one and hubby have quite a few more than expected... So I will make them pick and choose which one they love most. The rest can be donated.

Even with luggages...since we're not travelling for the time being, I think we should donate some of our luggages..then I can have more space.

I looked out the balcony and I see no cars on the road..I think ramai yang duduk rumah relax today.

We should be getting ready to go lunch and then LIl one ada mengaji.
After that will just come home and do our own thing..
Clothes masih sorting out..one bag full already to be donated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day