a little...

When you watch something inspiring, you get inspired..an eye opener for me. Watching oprah this morning.. what we can live without and what we can do to simplify our lives.
I was watching tv and fell asleep. Ha ha hubby pulak kacau.. Tanya this kuat kuat "you tidur ke" "you tidur ke" lerrrr kalau dah tanya kuat kuat macamana I nak tidur lagi. So bangunlah ni.. He is just disturbing me . I continued to watch tv and then dengar pulak orang dok drilling. Haishhhhh. No peace and quiet langsung!!

So now I am up.. Nak declutter lagi. Note to self * simplify my house* * make do with minimal*

I rasa the flu bug is here in the house. Hubby have been sneezing non stop since semalam. My nose is blocked.Hoping lil one is doing fine .don't wanna be sick for raya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day