the right to write....

Passing thru the shops early in the morning, I saw pelita empty pagi pagi ni... So sememangnya customers they all ni sure mostly muslims.

I was in the queue at the postoffice just now and there was one lady at the other counter staring at me. Oh come on for heaven's sake. YOu don't stare at people..it is so rude of her. We were raised to have some civic mindedness..When you're in a queue at public places, try be nice to people. Say hello, if you think I remind you of anyone but don't stare!! Its just rude.here you are looking at me like I owe you something. I don't do that to people. I am the type who will always start a conversation with people.
Hate that about people but don't they learn simple manners!!! I agree with someone that said, your upbringing defines everything about YOU!!!


On another topic pulak I ni actually just containing myself at the moment.this is what I feel " doesn't effect me whatsoever" "I am not feeling it" "I am feelingless"

I am at the point in my life that I'd rather sit out of hot topic discussions. I'd rather shut my mouth than to say something I might regret later... Its not a life that I want for me .YEs, hubby and I have converstions and bonding time. We keep reminding ourselves that we need to be out of that zone. We will try our best not to join in when people are talking about other people,looking down on others. It is bad enough to always have negative thoughts about people and it is worse if you join in the gossips.TO some people, maybe having wise discussions with hubby is not their kind of thing, but I do have that with my hubby..

I have never been a fan of gossips. And I don't like the idea when people start to gossip and mengata orang sana sini like their life is so perfect without sins...I am not trying to tell people how to live their life ,this is how I feel.

We learn as we go thru life.We don't attack people on their blogs!! We don't attack them personally as well. If we can't stand a particular person, we stay as far as we can get.
As we grow older, we don't want to be behaving like there's nothing better to do.
I hope for a better day for me in particular because I have been feeling yucky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day