yesterday

25minutes 159 calories
First I walked round the condo..then I walked up the parking way. And then when the gym went empty I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes and tried the x trainer for 5 minutes. Yeah that one made me sweat like anything and mengah jugak so I stopped when my heartbeat went skyroCketted..
But felt good after that.

Went out to pick up the car and headed to eat kueyteow goreng.. Felt guilty but I had to eat right?:D
Well maybe tomorrow I can eat better. Starting the oats diet in the morning again.

Or maybe monday:)heehee

Was watching tv episodes after episodes and then I fell asleep. Suddenly woke up and felt that the tiles is cooler ...oh it rained!! Bestnya!

Now at Nearly 2am I'm having a cuo of milo and termenung..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day