70minutes

I woke up very early today and headed to the gym. I found out that when I exercise,I forget everything...music at full blast and the sweat come dripping away...

Apart from that I find it very interesting that with silence I can do so many things.I owe this to myself, to be able to be free from all negativity some people trying to bring me.its not that I don't bother but I am sick and tired off people who thinks they are so great and can say anything where as they don't even realise that what goes around comes around.

Hubby reminded me... Throw away all the anger and hatred. There must be a reason why god is testing us this way. We must learn something from all of this. For us to be free from anger and still pray that people will change and if they don't,we must learn something from it.

We need to forgive to be the bigger person. Hmm that's a very strong statement.

I am free. I blog when I want..its my blog.



if people can do what they want,say what they want, I can do it my way too.

I am holding to the thought that "mengumpat,mengeji orang" tu salah besar.. selagi orang yang you mengumpat tu tak maafkan you,selagi tu dosa you masih kekal..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day