i am hurt!! but whoever cares!!

I had a discussion with hubby semalam pagi while having breakfast. He asked if I am being sensitive and I said..its a matter of principle and beliefs. I belief in this life that we don't know how long we're going to live, I have the right to my opinion and my own feelings.I. Am not just being sensitive unreasonably. I am hurt because as I am getting older I want to be better and nicer but some "people" thinks otherwise.

What are we if we put ourselves at the same level as those who loves "drama" so much?what are we if we can't look past that? Who are we expecting so much out of people? These questions lingered in my head but I never question them directly or put them on the spot. Why?? Because they are older then me!! I do respect my elders that is why I never question them.
What should I do if I think my elders are doing some things wrong? If I were to say something,it might sound nast and blunt.

Here I am trying not to be rude to answer older people people and here they are always have to remind me of oh ya "how I never expect anything from people" oh "ya I know how I have so many members in the family of course I am not expecting people to take us out for dinner" urgghhhh why do you keep on saying thaty??? Why do you expect stuffs from people?this is not the first time !!!

I am in no position to invite people out for coffee and meals...my husband is not capable at the moment. But why do I have to explain that everytime????? Why can't I go out for dinner and food without "some" people expecting us to treat them?? I don't understand that.

I never expect my friends and family to anything!! Whenever we go out,we go dutch!! Its been like that forever or maybe "some" people forgot when my hubby was capable before how we used to go out for meals after meals and hubby spent thousands of dollars for those meals.....how come people forget??

Of course I felt hurt because when he is not capable people thinks its just a joke!! It is not... If only people know!!!
But of course why should I yack and yack about it right!!!! Who wants to listen?? Not everybody can understand.

Its better to lie low... Don't have to tell anyone anything.
So that is the reason why the previous topics were written..

I am in no position to join in the useless "umpat" wasting time sessions coz I am part of the "umpat" topic as well.. I don't want to be doing that where as I need to be a better person.

why can't people be the bigger person? Why? Maybe they are too absorb with their lifestyle? Or what? Oh who gives me the right to question even that!!!

insya allah I will overcome this .
.
This is my place for letting out my feelings. Don't read if you think you wanna judge me.
I am entitled to my feelings as people are entitled to their whatever stuffs that is going in their heart and mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day