its been a wake up call

Oo ooo I have been very busy exercising everyday. Some days I don't feel like exercising but I still forced and pushed myself hard... The other day 2 of my "mum friends" said hey what happened to you? Look like you've lost weight!!! "Woohoo alhamdulillah" yeah the struggle I go thru everyday, its nice hearing it from people who. Noticed:)

ooking at options in our lives... Been very busy looking here and there..
I also have been decluttering the home a lot. Day in day out. We just want to have the basic needs provided...
Lil one is done with finals... Getting each paper one day at a time.
I am also sorting out finances for the next year.. Well its not easy, but we will make do insya allah.


Busy thinking of what to do !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day