missing this..

Oh how I have missed blogging my daily happenings here. But as I have said earlier not everyone likes to read what I write..I have found a new place that I can blog freely and Its quite interesting...
But this will always be my memory.

It isn't neccessary to tweet, to update my fb status at the moment. I don't feel happy updating those anymore.I'd rather lie low and not updating anything over there.

I don't see how insulting people, being nasty and sarcastic status updates reflect on a person. But I find it irritating.
When reading all that I wonder where all the batas and tatasusila of a person comes in..

I realised some of my friends on my friends list have stopped updating anything on there.
This is how modern technology effects people's lives..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day