stop it already

Enough already. Cukup cukup lah mengumpat orang. When you overheard people talking bad about other people,what do you do? Do you not interfere or you speak up. Its not easy because will think what happened to you.
I have had enough of people ridiculing me. I am not allowing anyone to make me feel like I owe them something. I am sick and tired of it.
It doesn't matter what or how..I will defend my husband and Lil one..

When people talk bad about other people, what are they then?does that make them a better person?hmmm the laughs on you because you look so unhappy and insecure.. Its not my loss anyway.
I am off twitter,bbm for the time being because I see some people use it as a place to vent their anger and insecurity. Hmmph.. I think I shall abandoned all my accounts for now.

I am just not happy to see everyone is looking down on everyone else and everyone thinks they are so great. Chis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day