I am missing my blogger friends so I shall open this blog for viewing in the next few days. Some friends I have made on blogger.I love reading their blog.

I went into hiding and did some soul searching. I got hurt quite bad by some stuffs actually. No its not about my marriage k.

I learnt that you just have to be you. Stand up for your rights and beliefs. Do not allow anyone make you feel unworthy of your own values because if they succeed in doing that, you're just like them.
Somehow along the way a bond have broken into pieces. It can never be the same ever again.
I opened up my mind and my thoughts became very clear. I think there must or should be some good clear reasons why that happened.

To those who are not meant to read my blog, stay away!do not read and comment!!

As for Lil one, she's been going thru a growthspurt.. Suddenly she is changing into that "tween" stage whereas to me . Noooooo I am not ready for that!!!

On other matters, we're fine alhamdulillah... As year end is near, soon we have to start thinking of buying all schooling stuffs.. Urghh how time flies!

I am going to do my laundry now since they are both asleep:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day