I haven't been blogging lately. I feel that I have nothing to write about,but I miss it..haha very fickle. So today I want to blog about me being lazy. Not even in the mood to go to the gym.what is going to happen to me? Ramadhan is coming I know for sure I take larat nak workout.must push myself la like this...how?no mood at all. I have this round of mood less every 2weeks it seems...help me! Housework pun,jangan haraplah Ada mood. On the home front I was cleaning last week like I am moving,seronoknya bila Ada mood because semua benda I nak clean.Tried to organise stuffs ikut container,ok lah since I have quite a few barring to keep,that's the best way to do it.The ones that I don't want anymore,I donate or recycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day