want to travel. Bad:)

Monday blues. Arghh so lazy! So late!! Oh my oh my.
Suddenly I have the urge to go to the airport. I want to travel. When on earth I don't know.I missed packing to travel. Ahhh!!I miss going to the airport eventhough we always have to wait for hubby who does everything last minute. Hah! Pack last minute, reach the airport last minute. I miss the rush of a feeling upon checking in at the immigration. I miss walking at the duty free shop, shopping before boarding. I miss getting on the aeroplane.I miss the feeling of counting hours to reach our destination. Oh I miss everything about travelling. I also miss the smell when I reach the destination. Call me crazy, but I am a sagittarius,I love my travels!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day