wednesday morning

Morning my blog..finished kitchen duties and heading to wake Lil one up for school.
After that I have errands to run. Need to get some stuffs for our getaway this weekend. Hmmm cannot wait. Luggages almost packed.camera need to be emptied,I hope to get a cd to transfer all the pictures.do not forget!!
stuffs to bring is out at one corner. Swimmies and stuffs must not be forgotten.I just hope this flu and cough goes away.

My bestie and her family is joining us this weekend and we get to meet another bestie and her family while there. Its been a while. Bestnya.

Okdokes,later!!

Went for my one hour workout session this morning and felt so tired after.
Now I am heating up tempoyak to eat and watch tv:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day