8th ramadhan Sahur and Buka


Sahur : spinach soup, cod fish fingers,  and nasi panas. Sambal on the side.

I couldn't sleep because of the earlier ice blended so I just decided to get up and godek what's inside the fride/freezer.Now everything is ready, I shall go try and sleep and put my alarm for 5am.I didnt snoozed the alarm this morning.


I went to look for buka.Lil one chose her favourite again...roti jala


And this sayur is my favourite

This one my favourite





As I am uploading pictures on here i thought of these,we had these at batu feringghi during our trip haritu...Ya ALLAH sedapnya...


And I went on these for 50 minutes today.Alhamdulillah.Syukur.
 
Watching Law and Order now,Lil one have gone to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day