Monday

I couldnt sleep last night.Argghh!!mengantuk but just couldnt,Angin satu badan...
This morning,alhamdulillah senang kejut Lil one bangun pergi school after the long raya break.

After sending her to school,Hubby and I had our usual breakfast.Dok sembang with the makcik niaga lauk tu..he he..

Got back home,I headed to the gym.Satisfied workout.Got back home,cleared few stuffs away.Showered and now I am relaxing on my sofa.

Nak kena buat laundry,aisey,semalam i found one cleaner who does ironing and cleaning home but she's busy for a while.So she'll get back to me when she's free and available.

Oh I need to send baju raya to the dry cleaners and bila dah siap,simpan dalam almari baik baik.

Just now I put a hamper of cookies raya on my coffee table.Sure asal duduk depan tv,will munch on it.

Okdokes.Nak relax!!Shut eye kejap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day