talking handbags...

This morning I had a get together with my friends .
We talked a lot about how our kids are growing .
Until the topic of handbags came out.My friend insisted on me that Prada handbags are cheap in London..Want to get Prada,go to London.I was like iye ke?Love handbags but havent check about Prada much because there's something else in the wishlist..hihihi
So i just googled out of curiousity..I found this
I love it because of the colour and design..



Is my friend trying to convert me from being an LV lover to Prada?I dont know but she says if she goes to London,she'll check it out.

She is one friend who is so down to earth and I like talking handbags with her .LOL

of course the harga of the handbag is out of my league...
The blue is 920 pounds and the red is 3950 pounds.
Giler ke apa?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day