just hungry

What a wonderful feeling to sleep in
I woke up suddenly and felt so hungry
Rushed to wake lil one oh she's enjoying the coldness in her room sleeping
Err I dunno how long it will take for her to get up and be ready my perut dah berkeroncong ni

On another note containers are scattered in my room. Must sit down and kosongkan later.seronok bila mood mengemas datang.
I havent been exercising lately .To start again susahnya.hmmm manalah inspiration tak sampai lagi. Badan dah naik macam badak sumbu.arghhh
How nice to be fit and energetic. I miss those moments.will try my best to start on a routine again.

Nothing much happening this holiday.i have been blog hopping on travel blogs. Melepaskan rindu on travelling.
Amazing to see people travelling .I love it.

Ok better run now





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day