a wake up call

On a typical saturday morning we try to sleep in.
Lil one had a great sleepover.
Went to pick her up and went to dance class.
Hubby and I went to eat.
Picked her up and headed for our getaway.
Stucked in traffic because of an accident.
Whoa it was hot yesterday. Panas Hokay! !

Upon reaching the hotel lil one was like "are you sure the hotel is nice daddy"
Daddy answered ..."the best in the world"
Ha ha...they always have their antics going on and on and on

Dah check in lil one was so glad and announced "ok I am going to be stuck on the bed with my ipad...I am not going anywhere"

"Laaaaa we both said. ..its the holidays!!!!!"
No need la ipad ipad. ..she said "its my holiday so please be lenient with me"

Arghhh both hubby and I said...
And we realized that she is not little anymore.
She is not the one we have to entertain anymore.
She wants to do her own stuff.


Okla next holiday we are packing her off to her gramps and we go dating holiday.

Coz she doesnt wanna budge from her bed...ehhhh...


Hubby and I kena menerima kenyataan that she is a big one now...uwaaaa!!!!

And disebabkan sibuk dengan ipad and tv semalam both of them are still sleeping.

And definitely will miss the free breakfast.
Cis

Also have to accept the fact that this is our holiday
Santaisaja.
I love it coz I dont have to do my chores.
Makan tidur read a book...makan tidur






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day