end of the week.

I went downstairs to make my nescafe and saw the basket of dirty laundry.
First load loaded in.
Time to enjoy my cafe and start the friday.
The day full of blessings for us muslims.

Last night before falling asleep this came to mind.
In your life as a stay at home mom/wife how do you feel appreciated?
Day in day out you do everything how do you feel appreciated?
I have my days when I feel oh I am just a stay at home mom/ wife.
Feels like a maid .I have to do everything.
Even maids have their off days now a days
Entahla emotional a bit.this week as a sahm/w I feel neglected.
Padahal tak de benda pun. I love staying at home just need to be acknowledged that I am appreciated by those 2.
Emo gila dah makin tua macam ni

Just what I am feeling.ranting and ramblings
Hope this feeling pass quickly.

On another note I am reading a lot.
Books oh how I love books:)
books make me happy.
I am the one always with a book.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day