bonding

Life is such I want my child to have the bond with her cousins
Life is such kids bond differently now a days
With gadgets in hand

I am still learning to accept the fact that these are the millennium generation kids

Not like how we were during our childhood

Theres so much to learn and understand raising kids this generation.
I have to put myself in a kids situation

Its difficult but I am learning.
Just imagine a process they change from being a kid to teenagers the horrifying years and then from that age to being young adult and next step and so on.
In that process we are learning to handle hoe our age grows.
Yes the life cycle.


I just pray to ALLAH that I stand this process.
I wonder how it was years ago.

Okdokes.just letting out how I feel today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day