pms

Been so angry for the past few days.
As I grow older my pms is getting worse.
I am just angry.
Dr couldnt put me on anything because they said its just hormonal.
I must learn to manage it.
But this time I cant.
I just woke up angry and fierce.
I cant help it.
Just need to let it out here.
Because I dont feel like anyone understands.
I dont like this feeling.

I should be able to handle it by now.It has been years.Doctors said nobody can understand it unless they've experienced it themselves.

I asked doctors...will this go on into menopausal stage...
They said possibility the irritation stays.
Grumpy.moody.angry.

My dad used to tell us to stay away when mom went through this stage.But now I know how she felt.
Its yucky feeling.
I dont do it on purpose.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day