day 26

I was awaken by the cleaner.
She is now cleaning the house
I am fully awake so early on a Sunday.
Yesterday I accomplished making my bedroom minimal again.
Sleeping in a minimal bedroom gives us a peace of mind.I love it.
Felt so light.No heavy feelings on my shoulders.
Today I shall go look for aromatherapy stuff. To make the room feeling like a spa.

Now I have to just push aside my big plastic containers I shall wait till the storage in the bathroom is ready and store em there.
It should be minimal too.

I am also sorting my wardrobe
It seems that still  there's many more clothes that I can recycle or donate.
I love the after feeling actually.
So long...

Been cleaning and sorting .
Exhausted now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day